1. Milesa Srećković, Elektrotehnički fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, Serbia
2. Aco Janicijević, Tehnološko-metalurški fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Srbija, Serbia
3. Milovan Janićijević, Metalac A. D., Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
4. Slađana Pantelić, Elektrotehnički fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 73, Serbia
5. Zoran Nedić, Fakultet za fizičku hemiju, Serbia
6. Zoran Fidanovski, Računarski fakultet Univerzitet Union, Beograd,, Serbia
7. Suzana Polić, Centralni institut za konzervaciju, Terazije 26, Beograd, Serbia
The interaction of the laser with the material has been current for many years with many solutions, which have become commercial and where it is not put in the foreground that it is a laser source. It is immersed in elion solutions and compares the effects of plasma beams, water, neutrons, and microwaves.
In modeling, models are further developed, often immediately switching to numerical and depending on the energy/power, repetition of the working laser station, approximations are chosen.
In the paper, based on the experimental exposure to the beams, a series of assumptions will be formed about the prognosis and tailoring of the properties of the old material made possible by new modifications caused by various techniques. Special consideration will also be given to cases where the effects of backlash are not neglected and that approach is also shown, as well as couplings with acoustic phenomena.
The properties of materials will be covered with new spectroscopic data, or the comparability or seeing of materials from various angles will be analyzed, where matching/non-matching with the theoretical approach gives a new view of materials, and on the other hand, parallel processes, which are present, will be sought during the interaction, but due to the appearance of non-linear effects at a higher intensity, there is a change in the place of various thresholds for their occurrence (as stimulating processes, induced, which appear in addition to spontaneous ones.
As is am alsing appears as part of the interaction of stimulated light/radiation with the material, the issue of useful laser effect coefficients and lasing thresholds is also considered.
Parallel interferometry/holography/tomography with laser attribute is also set up.
Ključne reči :