1. Milentije Stefanović, Faculty of Engineering University of Kragujevac, Serbia
2. Vesna Mandić Mandić, Faculty of Engineering University of Kragujevac, Serbia
3. Zvonko Gulisija, ITNMS, Serbia
4. Srbislav Aleksandrovic, Fakultet inženjerskih nauka Univerziteta u Kragujevcu, Serbia
5. Dragan Adamović, Faculty of Engineering University of Kragujevac, Serbia
Aluminium forgings provide the following advantages: high strength and low weight, good corrosion resistance (for most aluminium alloys), the fibre (grain) structure can be arranged to correspond to the main loading direction leading to high strength and fatigue properties. High precision forgings are designed keeping the following aspects in mind:
increasing the accuracy of the component , increasing the fatigue strength, reducing the mass of the component, reducing the amount of machining and increasing the economy.
This paper analyzes parameters influencing the material flow and fibre structure:
forming speed, material properties, forming temperature, structural part geometry, intermediate /prefabricated form, tribological system and flash geometry for heat-treatable wrought alloy - AlZnMgCu1.5 (EN-AW 7075).By using the software Simufact.forming for real part and production conditions have been made appropriate numerical modeling and recommendations for improved manufacturing.