1. Mitar Lutovac, FM Herceg Novi , Montenegro
2. Bojana Lutovac, Nikola Tesla Belgrade University, Faculty of Business and Industrial Management Belgrade, Serbia
3. Ю.n Šalimov, OOO , Russian Federation
4. Dražen M. Lutovac, Pedagoški klub Tivat, Montenegro
4. One of the main trends of the national economy of many countries at the moment the switch to energy efficient and economically cost effective sources of energy, particularly for new types of light sources. The overall energy efficiency of lighting sources is a combination of several parameters:
5. Replacing the traditional lamps with LED lamps of the new generation can reduce energy consumption by 2-10 times.
6. With a maximum efficiency it is necessary to use the opportunity of energy saving lamps in lighting control without loss of spectral characteristics. In addition, in the case of LED illumination light quantity while reducing the current consumption is increased, however, the life of lighting with LEDs is many times higher. In some types of lamps older generation, there is no way to adjust the brightness.
7. Unlike traditional lamps for street lighting, this can be used alternative sources of energy. For example, solar. Using solar panels to power as a main or additional source of energy for street lighting that for some reason can not be switched remotely, can be achieved a high degree of energy efficiency.
However, the search for solutions on how to increase the energy efficiency of new light sources, it is necessary to clearly understand the need to maintain a safe environment for people.
Consideration of aspects of transition to energy-saving sources of light in the case of the organization of municipal energy-efficient lighting in the Russian Federation.
In accordance with generally accepted norms SNIP (Construction norms and regulations) 23-05 matches - 2010 (actualized revision (Construction norms and regulations) -23 - 05 - 95), including sanitary regulations SP 52.13330.2011 and sanitary rules and regulations SanPiN 2.21 / 22.214.171.1248-03, which applies to public lighting and roads for rural communities depends on their importance:
Ključne rečitestttt :