1. Vojislav V. Mitić, Univerzitet u Nišu, Elektronski fakultet, Aleksandra Medvedeva 14, 18000 Niš, Serbia
2. Yueh-Ying Chou, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, Taiwan
3. Po-Yu Chen, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, Taiwan
4. Goran Lazović, Serbia
5. Mimica Milosevic, Faculty of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship, University of Belgrade, Serbia, Serbia
6. Jana Kotnik, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Nis, Serbia, Serbia
7. Dušan Milošević, Faculty of Electronic Engineering University of Nis Nis, Serbia, Serbia
Hydroxyapatite scaffold as a bio-ceramic has cellular design as similarities within the morphologies design by nature. There is a need to control the structure of what is interesting for applications. By freeze casting, we can form the shape of dendrites and a foam structure after ice sublimation. After this process ice nucleation develops as more heterogeneous during freeze casting. We researched the mechanical properties of Hydroxyapatite. We also analyzed the porosity by fractal nature characterization, and reconstructed pore shape, which is important for designing ceramic structures. We analyzed SEM images of samples with different five magnifications for the same pore structure, which is important for pores fractal reconstruction. We completed the porosity fractal characterization and demonstrated successful shapes reconstruction. By this research report, we conformed original fractals application within bio-ceramics.