Hydraulic machines and energy systems, applied fluid mechanics, experimental methods and measurements in fluids, highly energy efficient systems and objects.
1984-1992. – Primary school inBelgrade (one of few top pupils)
1983-1994. - Institute for foreign languages– English language (all courses with top mark)
1992-1996. – The Fifth Belgrade Grammar Schools, mathematical and natural sciences (excellent in all grades)
1996-2001. – Diploma Dipl.Ing. (equivalent to M.Sc.), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade, ChairforHydraulicMachineryandEnergySystems.
22.02.2002. – 29.01.2007. – TeachingandResearchAssistant-first level, ChairforHydraulicMachineryandEnergySystems, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade.
since 2005. – PhD studies, ChairforHydraulicMachineryandEnergySystems, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade. PhD thesis in progress (Title: “Application of the PIV, LDA and HWA Methods for the Analysis of Swirl Vortex Core and Turbulence Structure in Pipe behind Axial Fan Impellers”)
since 29.01.2007. – TeachingandResearchAssistant, ChairforHydraulicMachineryandEnergySystems, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade.
September 2004-May 2005. – Military Service in the Army of Serbia and Montenegro
Awards, Fellowships and Specializations
- 1992. - Diploma”Vuk Karadžić”and ”Svetozar Marković”
- 1999-2000. – Fellowship of the University of Belgrade
- 2000. – Fellowship of the Kingdom of Norway embassy in Belgrade
- January–March 2000. – IASTE practice at the Institute for naval architecture and fluid mechanics Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Rostock, Germany (DAAD fellowship).
- first place at Summer Academy at Ohrid 2000. (02.-13.09.2000.), thecourse ”Thermo-FluidDynamics”, organizers: UniversitiesofErlangen-NurembergandAugsburg, Deutschland, (financed byDAAD).
- June-July 2001. – SummerExchangeProgrammeatUniversityofIllinois, Institute ACRC, Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- On the occasion of the Day of the University of Belgrade 27.02.2002. two awards:
a) thebeststudentingenerationattheFacultyofMechanicalEngineering – average mark: 9,79 (nine and 79/100, where 5-fail, 10-top mark)
b) bestpaperinthefieldoftechnicalsciencesat the University of Belgrade for the school year 2000/2001.
- November 2001. – Fellowship of the Government of the Republic of Serbia
- March 2002. –Certificateofappreciationinrecognitionofasubstantialcontribution to SAE World Congress ’02
- October 2003.- January 2004. – visit and work at the InstitutfürParalleleundVerteilteSysteme, UniversitätStuttgart, Stuttgart, Deutschland (DAAD Fellowship)
- April-May 2008.: TeststheTurbinesHPPLMHLaboratory, University EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Nikola Tesla’s Gold medal for new technology: Fan for sustaining ecological conditions in tunnels, Innovations–Belgrade 2009., Number 087-09, 22. May 2009.
- April-May 2010.– TU München and KIT Karlsruhe.
- December 2010. - Categorized as one of top researchers of the first category (T1) by the Ministry of science and Technological Development Republic of Serbia in the field of Technological Development.
Teaching and research assistant in 14 (fourteen) subjects in the field of applied fluid mechanics and hydraulic machines and energy systems at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade.
Handout: Čantrak Đ. (2008): Pumps and fans,Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade, Belgrade.
Native language: Serbian
Foreign languages:English, German (middle level 1), French (basic level).
Societymembership:SerbianSocietyofMechanics, CenterforRenewableenergyResources, SocietyofMetrologistsofSerbiaandMontenegro, InnovatorsSocietyofSerbia.
Consultant in the company Prager Elektronik, Austria, http://www.prager-elektronik.at/partner/index.php
Laboratory membership: HydroEnergyLab.
Computationalskills: FORTRAN, MatLAB, LabVIEW, MicrosoftOffise, AutoCAD, CATIA, various PIVsoftwareandetc.
Scientific National and International Project Participation
Funded by the Ministry of Science and Technological Development Republic of Serbia:Reversible Axial Jet Fans for Ecological Condition Sustain in Car Tunnels, Number: 451-01-2960/2006-85, period: 2007-2008.
- Research and Development of Anemometer Probes, Measuring and Calibration Processes and Optical Methods for Technical Application, Number: TR14046, period: 2008-2010.
- Development and Implementation of Integral Mathematical-Experimental Methods of Modal Analysis and Structural Modification in Optimization of Dynamic Behavior of Free and Connected Rotating Blades, Number: 18022, period: 2008-2010.
- Contemporary Automatic Control System of the Unit 3 – House Unit of the HPP Bistrica, Number: 451-01-00065/2008-01/51, period: 2008-2009.
- Integral Plan for Energy Ultra Efficient Multifamily Residential Building with Use of Technical and Technological Innovations and Contemporary EU Standards for Passive Buildings, Number: 391-00-00027/2009-02/164, period: 2010-2011.
- Use of Contemporary Measuring and Computation Techniques for Research of Ventilation Systems Flow Parameters on the Model of Energy Ultra Efficient (Passive) Object, Number: TR 35046, period: 2011-2014.
- AccreditationEngineeringStudies, Number:TEMPUSRSJPGRperiod: -.
- ofTurbulentBehindAxialImpellersUsetheHWALDAPIVTechniquesCFDAnalysis, period: 2011-2012 (Bilaterally funded by the DAAD and Ministry of Science and Technological Development Republic of Serbia).
Other projects, expertise and technical solutions (in short)
- Manager of the joint project of the Ministry of Mining and Energy and Ministry for National Investment Program, Republic of Serbia: National laboratory for energy, ecology and calibration, No. 10900610, since 2008.
- Coordinator of the project: Project of the first passive multifamily residential object in the Repiblic of Serbia with technical, technological and social innovations, Supported by the Ministry of Science and Technological Development, Ministry of Mining and Energy, Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning, Republic of Serbia, Rector of the University of Belgrade, Deans of the following faculties of the University of Belgrade Architectonic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering, and etc., since 2008.
- Project of the Nikola Tesla’s fountain, No. 06.03-06/2007, 2007.
Technical Realizations: 11
Industry projects and expertize:45
- project of the pump, turbine and hydraulic components test rigs
- calibration of variety of fluid flow measuring equipment and components
- energy efficiency
- pump and fan in situ and laboratory tests
- testing hydropower plants (Djerdap I and II)
- testing water supply systems (Obrenovac)
- testing and regulating cooling towers, ventilation systemsand systems of condense water (Serbian Oil Company, EBCbuilding-Belgrade, BC Usce, US Steel and etc.)
- designing some process systems (sugar starch)
- acceptance test for ventilation systems at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Belgrade
Technical solutions (number: 11), period 2006-2010., in the field of:
- energy efficiency
- designing laboratory test rigs for testing pumps, turbines, fans and variety of hydraulic components
- software for designing axial fans.
Radovi na sistemu eKonferencije.com