1. Danijela Vuković, Univerzitet u Banjaluci, Elektrotehnički fakultet, 78000 Banjaluka,
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Slavica Maletić, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Fizički fakultet, Studentski trg 12, Beograd, Serbia
3. Blanka Škipina, Univerzitet u Banjaluci, Tehnološki fakultet, 78000 Banjaluka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
4. Adriann Luyt, Center for Advanced Materials, Qatar
5. Dragoljub Mirjanić, Akademija nauka i umjetnosti Republike Srpske, Bana Lazarevića 1, Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
6. Duško Dudić, Department of Chemistry, University of the Free State, Private Bag X13, Phuthaditjhaba, 9866 South A, Serbia
Polymer composite films of tris-(8-hydroxy-quinoline) aluminum (Alq3) and polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) at three different concentrations were investigated. Dielectric properties of samples were measured in broad frequency range and results showed decrease in admintance by adding Alq3 in PMMA. Changes in dielectric spectra by irradiation of samples with LED lamps different weavelengths were recorded. UV-Vis and FTIR spectroscopy were done on pure PMMA and the doped PMMA. The shift and change in the intensity of the FTIR bands in the doped PMMA samples have been found. The main result of this study showed that the doping of the PMMA polymer with different concentrations of the Alq3 leads to unique photodielectric properties. PMMA/Alq3 film, which have unique optical properties, are found to be promising candidate for the applications of solar cells, energy storage and optoelectronics.