1. Aleksandar Savić, Građevinski fakultet, Beograd, Serbia
2. Gordana Broćeta, Univerzitet u Banjoj Luci, Poljoprivredni fakultet, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3. Marina Aškrabić, Građevinski fakultet, Beograd, Serbia
4. Sonja Panić, Građevinski fakultet, Beograd, Serbia
5. Ljubomir Vidanović, Građevinski fakultet, Beograd, Serbia
The subject of the experimental tests presented in the paper is the influence of the mixing method on the physical-mechanical properties of fine-grained concrete with the nominally largest aggregate grain of 8 mm. Concretes with three different aggregate compositions (river, crushed and mixture with coarse recycled aggregate) were mixed by the usual, and then by two-stage mixing approach (TSMA). Slump and flow, density and temperature were tested on fresh concrete. The compressive strength, flexural, splitting tensile strength, density, ultrasonic pulse velocity and water absorption were recorded on hardened concrete. Concretes prepared using recycled aggregate, according to all the mentioned tests, can be used as an adequate replacement for concretes prepared using river or crushed aggregate, while the two-phase approach had the greatest effect on the increase of the splitting tensile strength.
Ključne reči :