1. Predrag Živković, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Niš , Serbia
2. Gradimir Ilić, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Niš , Serbia
3. Mladen Tomić, The School of Higher Technical Professional Education, Niš, Serbia
4. Mirko Dobrnjac, Mašinski fakultet Univerziteta u Banjoj Luci, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5. Sadoon Ayed, Univerzitet u Nišu, Mašinski fakultet, Serbia
Measurements of temperature distribution were performed in a rectangular tank with aspect ratios 4x2x1. Different working fluids were used. The experimental setup was adjusted to be as close to real fuel tanks exposed to real atmospheric conditions, as in airplane wings. The measurements were taken at fifteen different positions on the faces of the tank. Probes used are PT100 elements. Surface temperatures were kept homogenous, while varied vith atmospheric changes. The results are compared with the those obtained by IR camera.
This paper is concerned by the National Program of Integral and interdisciplinar Investigations, project number: III42008, funded by the Government of Republic of Serbia.