INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE „CONTEMPORARY MATERIALS“ is organized, traditionally, for the Seventeenth time, by the Department of Natural and Mathematical Studies of the Academy of Sciences and Arts of the Republic of Srpska. The co-organizers of the conference are the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (Serbia), Alma Mater Europaea and Technical University in Gabrovo (Bulgaria)
Conferences that were organized in previous years attracted a great deal of interest of scientific and professional public, and thus motivated and obliged us to ensure that the future conferences are even better organized.
The purpose of this conference is to discuss the current topical issues, in a comprehensive and multidisciplinary manner, concerning contemporary materials and their application in science, technology and industry.
This year too, the eminent scientists and scholars from country and abroad will take part in the plenary and poster sessions.
17th international conference „Contemporary Materials“ will take place from September 5 to 6, 2024.
As of this year, the work in the conference will take place within three symposia, with the opening lectures and poster presentations.
SYMPOSIUM A: Science of matter, condensed matter and physics of solid states
- classical, quantum and nano- approaches to the solid state of matter
- metals and alloys
- ceramics, composite materials and polymers
- optical materials
- magnetic materials
- inorganic nanomaterials
- methods and instruments for fluid characterization
- colloid materials
- eco-materials and eco-technology
SYMPOSIUM B: Biomaterials and nanomedicine
- synthetic polymers
- metal biomaterials
- ceramic and glass biomaterials
- composite biomaterials
- nanomaterials and nanotechnology in dentistry and pharmacy
- bionanoparticles, quantum dots in diagnostics and therapy
- bio-nanosensors and nanomedicine
SYMPOSIUM C: Water
- structure of water
- biological waters and liquid crystals
- aquaporins, extracellular and intracellular waters
- water metabolism and disease-causing agents
- exclusion of the zone in the water
- water spectroscopy and aquaphotomics
- water of nano-layers and nano-liquids
- nanomedicine on water basis
Abstract of the paper and the key words with an indication of the symposium should be submitted no later than on July 1, 2024.
The notification of the preliminary acceptance of the paper shall be delivered to the author(s) by July 15, 2024.
The deadline for the delivery of the complete paper is August 12, 2024.
The authors who do not submit the complete paper by that time will not be included in the program of work of the conference.
The work program will be published before the start of work of the conference and will be distributed to the participants during the registration.
After they have been reviewed, the accepted papers will be published in the journal „Contemporary Materials“ or in conference proceedings.
The fee for participation in the Conference is 100 KM per paper. The participants pays by themselves the accommodation.
This website was designed to serve the participants and all the interested persons as a simplest and easiest way to have the necessary information about the conference.