1. Vesna Gojković, University of East Sarajevo, Faculty of Technology,
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Milan Vukić, Технолошки факултет у Источном Сарајеву, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3. Dragan Vujadinović, Технолошки факултет у Источном Сарајеву, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
4. Marko Ivanović, Технолошки факултет у Источном Сарајеву, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5. Грујић Радослав, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Histamine can occur during production or storage of alcoholic beverages. It may have very hazardous effect on the health of sensitive individuals. Its presence in food and drinks can cause an allergic reaction to histamine.
The aim of this study was to contribute to the efforts of scientists and experts in the world to protect people sensitive to histamine, who consume alcoholic beverages. Regarding to it, in this paper it was observed the content of histamine in beverages that are sold in the local market.
For the determination of histamine in alcoholic beverages it has been used enzyme-immunochemical method (ELISA). ELISA was chosen as a method of analysis and it was proposed in this paper for rapid determination of histamine in alcoholic beverages because of the simplicity in the preparation of samples, short period of time to get results and it enables to examine a large number of samples at the same time.
In this paper it was determined the content of histamine within two groups of alcoholic beverages purchased in the local market: red and white wine and dark and light beer with different content of alcohol. The obtained results show that the content of histamine is lower in beer, than in wine. The average content of histamine in beer is 2.5 µg/kg, while in wine it is 10.2 µg/kg.
The obtained values of histamine in alcoholic beverages do not exceed 100 mg/kg, which is according to the relevant regulations defined as allowed content of histamine in fish and fish products.
Кључне речиtestttt :